Unable to Process Payment

I receive an error that reads “Pending Purchase: a prior purchase is pending completion” when attempting to process a payment on iOS.

The only prior purchase that has been attempted was upon the request of the app - in order to test the checkout process (I think? I can’t actually remember the reasoning, but it doesn’t matter) from a week or more ago

I’m wondering if payment is currently available on iOS? Or if there is a way to clear the pending transaction from my account.

Hey @Jupiter! Thanks for the notice, will be forwarding this for further inspection.

1 Like

Hey there @Jupiter! Thanks for sharing this with us. Can you please follow the instructions below and tell us if it helped fix the issue?

To view, cancel, or see the expected release dates for your pending purchase:

• Choose Store > View My Apple ID, then click Manage Purchases, which is located in the Settings section at the bottom of the Account Information screen in iTunes on your device.
  • From the Manage Purchases screen, click the Cancel button to the right of the item you would like to cancel. You’ll be asked to confirm your purchase cancellation.