Fanmade event concept (Lippy and skippy's big game treasure hunt)

Hello fellow phobie enjoyers! This summer I gave myself the challange of getting better at video editing software.I wanted to make the process of learning funn, so i made my first project based around this lovely game.Ideas explained through video are so much better than through text.I also adore Lippy as a character and I really wanted to se more of him,so I made this event about him and his evil brother Skippy.

Since I cant post links, the name of the yt video is :(Phobies) Fanmade game event idea and story voice acting!

All around,this was fun and educational at the same time.Would be amazing to make it to the devs, just to see their reaction. Love your game btw If you cant tell <3

6 Likes

Just wanted to say that it was a really fun watch!
The editing, voicing, and dialogue were quite enjoyable!

The mother comment that Skippy made hit home! :^)

1 Like

Thank you so much for taking the time to watch my video! I worked quite a bit on it ,so im glad you enjoyed it. :smiley:

1 Like

The team definitely enjoyed it!
It was quite a fun watch for sure and I look forward to more content ( as I mentioned in the other post ) from you! :smiley:

We’re always happy to see the original and fun projects our community is up to!

1 Like

You are just awsome :blush:

1 Like

Well that one cool video. Trully love it.:wink::grinning:

1 Like

Thank you! Love the support!

1 Like

OMG! This is amazing! Have you shared this content in our official Discord server already? And have you signed up for the Creator Affiliate Program already? @DeeKar

1 Like

That was really good. Almost like the event was canon.