Leagues are groupings of players with different tiers of Player Rating Score.
- There are 6 major Leagues, each consisting of 3 sub Leagues. Players ascend to higher Leagues by winning ranked games, which increases their Rating Scores. Losing ranked games typically causes you to lose rating scores.
- If your player rating score increases and reaches the promotion threshold of a higher league, you get promoted to that league.
- If your player rating score decreases and reaches the demotion threshold of a lower league, you get demoted to that league.
- The higher player rating score in the 2 matchmaking game modes determines the League you are in.
- The amount of player rating score earned or lost is impacted by your current League, the rating difference between you and your opponent, and whether you’re on a winning streak.
Back to Index