Lippys quest fail reset/refresh

hi today i cant refresh/reset my lippy quest (10 coffee beans)
any suggestions?
pls help

Hey there!

Our team is currently investigating this and will keep you updated on the issue. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

May I collect a bit more information in case we may require it for future investigating?

• What is your in-game name?
  • Which device do you play Phobies on? ( Also, which OS/Version are you using )
  • Has this happened in the past or after our most recent server update?
1 Like

hi
OJLicious
pc

Edizione Windows 10 Home
Versione 21H2

its happened today after ur server updates, yesterday it was working

Perfect, thank you so much. :slight_smile: I’ll note this.

During the next reset could you let us know if it resets properly or if it continues to remain as is?
If it continues to remain so, we do have our team working on a fix for it. :slight_smile:

ok see ya tomorrow (18/19 hours and i m back xD)
ty

Name: TANmaru
Play on iPhone

Same bug. Lippy’s quest not refreshing, AND progress in the other 3 quests are not captured.

Perfect, thank you @TANmaru

@crayclaw , unfortunately this is also some trouble our team is looking into at this time as well. We are hoping to get this fixed ASAP. :slight_smile:

hi lippys quest doesnt refresh even today. :frowning:
its quite frustrating as a f2p.
ty

2 Likes

really we are losing the most important resource of the game it will make 20 coffee today :pensive:

I have been having the same issue for the last few days, after the most recent update.

Krazyluki
Currently Android OS version 12, about to update to version 13.

@ojlicious @Mbiye120452 & @Krazyluki since the most reset daily reset, has it reset back to normal or are there still troubles?

@Krazyluki this is just for the Lippy quest refreshing, correct?

its working xD ty guys

Very happy to hear that. :slight_smile: Thank you for the update, as well!

Correct! It was just lippy’s and it has been fixed! Thank you guys!

3 Likes

Very happy to hear that and we appreciate the update!
If anything comes up that you find trouble with, please don’t hesitate to open up a thread. :slight_smile:

I’ll be closing this one for now but will keep an eye out and am more than happy to help. <3

Thank you all for bringing this to our attention. We appreciate your patience!