Bug report no got anything after end of match

like this

Hello Mikee! I’m sorry you experienced that. I already escalated this issue to our QA team to look into. They shall get back to if they need further details from you. Therefore, can you please “create a ticket” from the #request-support channel in ourDiscord Server ? So we can easily communicate with you to get the information we need from you. :slight_smile:

Same here, it’s happened multiple times now in arena where on the final turn I get a “Desync error” and the game ends with no rewards.

I believe some players may have learned now to force this as it never happens mid-game. At least if we got compensated for it it wouldn’t be as frustrating.

Hey GritsnGravy. We’re sorry for the trouble.

Do you recall what happened before the desync happened? How often do they happen for you?
Are they still continuing to happen?

Yes the opponent for the latest one (Coolilets) was attacking my heart but resetting the attack with undo. Did it about 10 times before the error popped up and no replay was logged.

It’s happened about 5 times over the last three weeks.

Perfect, thank you! May I also grab a few more pieces of information so I can share this with the team? :slight_smile:

• What is your Phobies In-Game Name?
  • What Device/System are you playing the game on?
  • What Operating System/Version are you using?

Sure thing!

In-game name: GritsnGravy
Device: LG V30
Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie