Design card, idle animation, description monsters, skin and npc

1. Change the design of the same card even though different levels.
    like heavo should be different from 1 to other I mean pose or accessories. i thought rambolina and mr tramples have 2 horns but i was wrong the designer has added them lol, heavo is the same they have different eye pose i was fooled.
    i think i just want a specific change between 1 of the same species. I know designing is a tough thing, passion for designers :v
  2. want to see idle animation of monsters in the lobby.
    sometimes i want to see it and i have to play (pvp or custom)and it’s tiring
    or in fear we can see our monsters sleeping in a liquid filled container *just like monsters in movies or games so when we press it an idle animation appears and also a description like on a card (maybe you can also add video skills) like cl * sh royale
  3. There is no description for monsters that have abilities but that is what keeps the characters alive in my opinion.
    someone has discussed it but maybe it can be added behind the bottom card so that we players can see it when fighting.
  4. add skins (designs can be from developers or from players *design contests) the important thing is that there is no additional status for skins ONLY SKIN.
    maybe too fast for this game and maybe weird if 133 characters have multiple skins. It’s also funny if only the favorite characters have it, while the ones that are never used by the players, no one even buys it.
    if anything, we can buy it with coffee or tears.
    Example of skins:
  5. costume/accessories : Boss wears a neat black suit like boss
  6. Model : Jar cannon becomes magma cyborg. maybe it’s strange because changing models is like 1 different species *ex heavo, I think that the skin can change the essence of the character if you change the odd model *ex cerberus is not a zombie but becomes a cyborg cerberus.
  7. I miss mouth npc and shopkeeper.
    it may sound stupid but it means a lot to me during the tutorial , miss not being able to talk to him anymore and my shopkeeper remembers when he asked me for coffee and it was so funny wish i could repeat it

sorry what my ideas above are very stupid, I just want to pour out my ideas. I’m not an expert in games develop and not in design aspect too, I’m just a player who wants to enjoy the game. 1 more thing sorry if my writing is messed up I use a Google translator, thank you so much.

1 Like

Hey there! You never have to apologize for sharing suggestions, features, and your ideas that you’d like for the team and community to see. We’re always happy to collect information and ideas from our community, too!
Lippy is definitely a very loved character within the community. :slight_smile: I’d love to see more of him, as well!

haha thanks for that

Thanks for submitting your suggestion/s ! We appreciate our playerbase’s recommendations in improving the game, but do note that not all suggestions could make it into the game as it depends on how feasible it is to include in the game, and if the team thinks your suggestion is good it could potentially take a while to see it in the game.

Anyway, I have added your suggestion/s in my monthly Community Suggestions report! :slight_smile: