Event not showing up in game

I can receive rewards from the event but can’t actually see the event in game (iOS)
The same issue has happened to me before. My game is up to date. Please fix this ASAP!

Hey Broskiii. Could you try uninstalling Phobies and clearing your app cache then reinstalling to see if it works.
Before doing so, make sure you have an email bound to your account under the in-game settings. :slight_smile:

If you need an account recovery after, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at discord.gg/phobiesgame under #request-support

I just cleared the cache and deleted the app twice, it still did not fix anything. My friend on android can see the event and the news page so I don’t understand why I can’t on iPhone. Please fix this.

Conversation carried over to Discord – We’ll continue discussion there.

I have the same issue with receiving rewards but not being able to see the event or have any news of it. Sometimes it loads in days later, sometimes I have to ask my friends what the tasks are as I can’t see what I have to complete.

1 Like

Hey Fidelio085.

Sorry to hear that you have had trouble. Are you able to see the event now or is there still some trouble?