Filter and sort Phobies/Filtar u ordenar Phobies

Very good, I would like to propose new filters for Phobies.

Although it is true that being able to put them as favorites helps, I consider that it is not enough when looking for a specific Phobie.

I think it would be nice if there was also the possibility of sorting the Phobies by type, that is, by monsters, zombies, robots

What do you think?

Español

Hola, me gustaría proponer nuevos filtros para las Phobies.

Aunque si es cierto que el poder ponerlas como favoritos ayuda, considero que no es suficiente para la hora de buscar una Phobie en concreto.

Creo que estaria bien que tambien hubiera la posibilidad de ordenar las Phobies por tipos, es decir, por monstruos, zombies, robots

¿Que os parece?

1 Like

I think a sorting function would be very helpful

This is definitely a great idea! I will be happy to run this by the team and see what they think about it!

Thank you for sharing this suggestion. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for responding! I hope they can implement it, I think many people would use it.

Thank you for your attention.

1 Like

Thanks for submitting your suggestion/s ! We appreciate our playerbase’s recommendations in improving the game, but do note that not all suggestions could make it into the game as it depends on how feasible it is to include in the game, and if the team thinks your suggestion is good it could potentially take a while to see it in the game.

Anyway, I have added your suggestion/s in my monthly Community Suggestions report! :slight_smile:

1 Like