New phobie for like the 5th time

pixil-frame-0 (2)
Guys I am too lazy to make stats, but I will give you an idea of what it can do, so it does no damage but it has a ranged disease ability for a lot of damage but if it dies anything it has diseased is cured and the name will obviously be idol

and you know how phobies have little lines on the cards, im going to give this guy one and it will be “those temples can get very claustrophobic” and or “not the one you were looking for am I right”

4 Likes

I love this design.
I also love making stats, so may I ask, how many keys do you want it to cost? I’m just getting an idea for how strong you want it.

I just realized my response is months late, sorry :sweat_smile:

1 Like

thanks it took me a long time to make this phobie, only because Im a perfectionist and tried to get every line perfect. Anyways it would be a 6 cost, I always liked any high cost phobie.

2 Likes

Idea 1

Idol
Keys: 6
Speed: 1 (Ground)
Health: 1,700 (Dimensional)
Ability: The Curse of Indiana Jones
Range 2, Disease 280, targeted AoE, cooldown 3

Idea 2

Idol
Keys: 6
Speed: 2 (Ground)
Health: 1,400 (Dimensional)
Ability: The Curse of Indiana Jones
Range 2, Disease 650, cooldown 1

1 is AoE (If you wanted the disease to be widespread), 2 is what I think you wanted

2 Likes

This is really good balancing, the second idea was exactly what I was thinking for this phobie. Thank you so much.

2 Likes

No problem :grin:
Unfortunately, they usually don’t add fanmade phobies, but one can hope :pleading_face:

Say, wanna be frenemies? My ign is Yarrr

1 Like

One day, hopefully they will be open to them. and sure why not were both on stress level 40:)

2 Likes