Sharing new phobie ideas

I created this topic so that all people with amazing ideas of phobies/designs could share in one same forum.
Keep in mind that drawing quality is not a problem to criticize and that this place is not a private discussion.
Thank you for those who share

5 Likes

Here’s one of my drawing

Name: Jimmy
Type: monster
Rarity: uncommon
Cost: 6 keys
Health: 1800
Damage: 550
Speed: 2
Range: 1
Hability: creat a 1000hp bouncing castle wall. This wall can be creat from a 2 tile range. When destroyed, this wall deals 500 damage to nearby enemies. Can be targeted by both team and takes 3 turn to recharge.

13 Likes

Bomangles reference fr

sounds good this phobie idea

1 Like

I have globophobia (a fear of balloons) and would love to see a representative Phobie!
I imagine that with each turn, the balloon inflates a little larger, and at some point, it explodes and does damage to surrounding Phobies.
A few suggestions/possibilities for its Special, either:

1. Immediately explodes when prompted instead of waiting several turns.
  2. Carries one nearby opponent and floats away, killing both instantly; does not work on flying/floating Phobies (eg Murder Wing, Gesundheit).
  3. (If the Phobie is a bunch of balloons) Splits up into three Phobies, dividing each’s HP and damage by three.
3 Likes

Cool love the idea and of all the possible ideas of special power you made for him.

3 Likes

here’s an other one:

Phobie: GĂ©rascophobie
Name: Granny
Type: Monster
Rarity: ultra rare
Cost: 5 keys
Health: 1300
Damage: 400
Speed: 1
Range: 1
Hability: Creat a pie monster to an adjacent tile named Py. this hability takes 2 turns to recharge and there can be only 1 Py at a time.
Py would have the similar stats as Razor Mouth: upgradding Granny would also upgrade Py. Py does not count as an additional phobie on the field although you control it just like one. It doesn’t move on its first turn.

7 Likes

Phobie: Fly n’ die

Type: Dimensional

Based on: Globophobia

Quick description: This Phobie cannot directly attack. Will deal 1500 damage to surrounding enemies but only when attacked, this will kill the Phobie in the process. Or, after 10 turns of inflating, the Phobie will explode and do the same: deal 1500 surrounding damage and gets killed.

Special: The Phobie can carry off one enemy (but not floating/flying Phobies), killing both in the process.

Strategy with it: To be surrounded by as many enemies as possible before taking a hit.
Strategy against it: To have projectile Phobies attacking it from afar eg Jar Cannon.

Flaw of idea: If both players are left with a Fly n’ die each, they simply can’t attack each other. The game will have to be a draw from there.

Fun facts about it: I personally have this phobia, and I tried designing each of the balloons based on experience: “BOOM! Ha Ha Ha!” is usually the attitude/dialogue you encounter when someone finds out you have that phobia. The bunny Mylar balloon is designed to have a creepy blank smile, reflecting the kind of cartoon balloons that terrify kids. The smile balloon has an excessively long neck (being overinflated, one puff/squeeze away from popping), and that smile (being a very common design on balloons) can also be a means of taunting, “What’s so scary about the balloon? See, it’s smiling!”

7 Likes

I love the way you recreated the card design, :clap:

4 Likes

Okay, wanted to do this properly.
Here is one of the ideas I had for some new phobie:

6 Likes

I really like this undead phobie idea! Kind of reminds me of Mildred how it’s situational but can be very powerful when used correctly. Absolutely love the character design, looks really cool! Also the layout and designs you’ve done is easy to follow and read and really nice to look at.

2 Likes

Thank you very much. I will try to continue posting my ideas in the same format, and will gladly (try) to sketch any ideas you guys have if you want to.

2 Likes

Your welcome! And please do!! I’ll look forward to seeing any other Phobies ideas you sketch! I’m currently working on a phobie idea myself, been at it for a while now. I’ll try and post it on this thread when I’m done so hopefully you can see it.

1 Like

[image]
I forgot to mention it is uncommon, it is worth 4 keys and when it revives through the grave it revives where the grave is (and if they step on it but the grave is still the same it revives).

3 Likes

Just republishing an old idea in better
You can just scroll up to get more info on her hability and on Py

3 Likes

Didn’t realize but the idea of putting a tombstone at the back for safe revival is quite good

2 Likes

Just thought of a cool phobie:
Name Scaraby#17
Type monster
Rarity uncommon
Keycost 4
Hp 1000
Damage 200
Speed 1
Range 1
Hability cool down 2 turns
Hab can only be used twice

It may seem weak for its cost but every time it uses its hability he gets an additional 500 max hp and 200 damage and extra bonus: for exemple the first time u use his hab his attack become a splash attack around him and the second time his speed increases by 1.
His hab can only be used twice

1 Like

Here’s the base version and the first évolution
i’m still finishing the last version

4 Likes

Here’s the final form with 2000 hp, 600 dmg, 2 spd movement, and a splash attack around him by smashing the ground

I imagine a small story, he would be an experiment just like primate#8 made by a organization like the Scp one that studies phobies.

3 Likes

Here is my submission!
This is my fanmade Phobie concept art! Its a Wendigo! Based on north american tribe folk lore, the wendigo is a beast that symbolizes greed, hunger, and cannibalism. It can move more than 108/km an hour according to folklore which is why it has 3 movement and a 3 range charge ability. And can’t die unless its heart (which is frozen in ice) is burnt with fire (lets just say stepping on it works too) which i why it has resurrection. Though the resurrection is a bonus and might push it over the edge in balance. Hope you like it!

3 Likes