Our new update focuses on bug fixes and improvements. Here’s a closer look at what’s new:
- Added support for various new task types for use in future events.
- Scheduled server maintenance times will now show in a player’s local time for in-game notices.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the loading screen to appear briefly during an Arena game, blocking input for one of the players.
- Fixed an issue where a player could get stuck on the intro screen when entering an Arena game and be stuck there until a full turn had passed.
- Fixed missing SFX for Bogart’s stick bomb Ability.
- Fixed the timing on the SFX for dupe pack VIP rewards at the end of an Event.
- Tweaked the SFX for moving on to Tainted or Infected Ground tiles.
- Fixed an issue with the “Use Ability” task tracking progress on passive Abilities unintentionally.
- Fixed the color of the VIP progress bar panel.
- Fixed a visual flicker that occurred during the Event milestone reward sequence.
- Added some text to the VIP ticket prize description to clarify that users only earn a single VIP prize at the end of an Event, from a group of multiple potential prizes.
- Fixed a visual issue in which Blue briefly popped and then reappeared when killed.
- Fixed an issue with Phobies using “push” abilities that could cause the affected targets to be pushed in non-linear directions.
- Fixed an issue in which Bloat and Sssizzzle were not doing correct Last Act dimensional damage upon death.
- Fixed a network error that could occur when one member of a monster “pair” was mind-controlled using Whuffalo Will.
- Fixed an issue in which Glob could not be targeted if it was digesting an opponent’s Glob.
- Fixed a visual issue in which Phobies that were knocked into pits would reappear momentarily before being killed.
- Fixed an issue that caused Muffintop to display a boost animation with Cupcake’s Ability was used on it, despite Muffintop not having an attack.
- Fixed visual “danger zone” display for Phobies with ranged AOE Abilities. Visual “danger zone” displays are also no longer blocked by “friendly” Phobies.
- Fixed a visual issue in which some Phobie Ability VFX would remain on-screen when skipping turns in a match replay.
- Fixed a visual issue that caused “An enemy Phobie is using invisibility!” text to remain on-screen for the duration of the replay during replays in which an opponent used an invisible Phobie.
- Fixed multiple potential causes of crashes and game desyncs.
- Vendy will now display his “Sale” state if offers are available, but no Coffee sale is active.
The dog days of summer are here, and we’re rapidly heading towards your Phobies’ favorite time of year. Creepy surprises await… stay tuned!
The Phobies Team