Trap triggered with no phobie on it

I placed a trap with Baba Yaga and it trigerred with no phobie on It, hitting my own Heavo, It was in Mysomania.

Hey there! Has this happened more than once or just this one time?

Could you please email the following information to community@smokingguninc.com?

What is your Phobies In-Game Name?:
What device/system do you play Phobies on?:
What Operating System/Version are you using?:
Any screenshots/videos/clips of the error?:
Do you continue to experience any trouble?:

We may also need your logs so we can look further into this issue:
To collect your logs, you can visit this forum link here and scroll down to the device you use to play Phobies.
Follow the instructions on how to collect them and attach them to your next email response:

Our team will definitely look into this as soon as the info is submitted! If you have the opponents name and are able to get a replay/clip that would be great, too!

I can’t e-mail right now, so I will type it here, my in-game name is Tyranniaa, I play phobies on my motorola phone, the version of phobies is the most updated one and I haven’t experienced it again and don’t have clips, but you can see it in the replay, it is my latest crushing win match and the enemy MVP was Mount Crushmore, I will see the enemy name later

Hey Tyranniaa, thank you for the information! We will share this bug to be looked into and will reach back out with more questions if the team requires them!

If you have the specific name of the user, could you share that for us, too?
Do you have the Android OS/Version too?

When or if you are able, could you provide us with logs and/or a clip if it does occur again?

Yes, I play in Android, and correction, it isn’t actually my last crushing win, but it is the second to last now, will get the name soon, when my cellphone finishes charging up

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you for the update! We will monitor the thread for the update!

Cheers.

Opponents name is Xar

Perfect, thank you so much!

trap can also be triggered by another trap or created obstacle

1 Like

You would be correct!

We were able to watch a replay of the video @Tyranniaa and it looks like the opponents Baba Yaga placed a trap right next to yours ( in front of your Heavo ) which would have triggered the trap.

This is intended! HOWEVER, I will mention it to the team to add in a bit more clarity for traps. :slight_smile:

Since this issue has been looked into and resolved, I will close this thread for now. We appreciate the responses and the assistance with the investigation!