Bug while doing challenges, but maybe can happen in game too

Hey guys, Vinho23 username here.
I was going through the challenges you have (water cap reachedđź’§), and I kept getting the same bug freeze over and over again.
I believe it can be sound related. Been happening today more than anything, so maybe a recent release?

Here I wanted to attached a video recording I did but I can’t…

Anyway, the challenge is number 35, and the bug keeps happening when the Temptresss Phobie “basic” attacks any other enemy Phobie close to it (either the lil leprecon or the farty sheep). The sound crashes mid animation and then the game freezes eventually.

Should be enough for you savy tech debuggers, but let me know if you need the video somehow! :sunglasses:

Great game, been very happy (and ashamedly addicted) to it.

Best regards,
Vinho23

Hey Vinho23! This is great information. May I collect this and have you email the following form and logs to community@smokingguninc.com so our team can look into this for you?

Much appreciated and sorry that you have experienced some trouble!

What is your Phobies In-Game Name?:
What device/system do you play Phobies on?:
What Operating System/Version are you using?:
Any screenshots/videos/clips of the error?:
Do you continue to experience any trouble?:

We may also need your logs so we can look further into this issue:
To collect your logs, you can visit this forum link here and scroll down to the device you use to play Phobies.
Follow the instructions on how to collect them and attach them to your next email response:

Hey Chu!

It stopped happening today, I didn’t really do much, so it’s fixed I believe :slight_smile:

I have an Android - Huawei Mate 20 Pro (EMUI version 12), if it still helps (logs would take more effort rn and I don’t have the problem anymore).

Thanks for the quick reply!

Keep phobying,
Vinho23

1 Like

Hey Vinho23! Thank you for the update! Much appreciated! :slight_smile: