[Update] Vendy's Gift Compensation

Due to an unexpected issue during the 12 Days of Christmas event, players did not receive their scheduled gift from Vendy on December 18th. We sincerely apologize for this issue and want to make it up to our dedicated Phobies Wranglers.

To compensate our players, Vendy will provide the missed gift on January 6th, Saturday, beginning at 4 PM PST. The gift will be available for 24 hours and can be obtained during this time.

Thank you once again for reporting this issue to us, and we appreciate your patience as we worked on a solution for this.

Happy New Year,

The Phobies Team

5 Likes

It better be worth it

XD it dont really matter, id be fine with some upgrade cards, boutta get that baby phobie

I betta get smotha motha cards if its gon be upgrade cards cuz i dont have many of those

true, i wouldnt mind some ur cards

I’m beginner in this game, and I don’t understand where I can take this gift. Can someone help me?

As soon as you open the game, you will see vendy grab a gift from his inside store thing and will show it to you, indicating you need to click it

I got cards for heart breaker!

i got JAR CANNON AND NOT SMOTHA MOTHA CARDS DAMMIT

my jar cannon helps me alot, but id prefer any of my other urs

Ik but i have like no luck with smothamotha, and shes LEVEL 6, ME JAR CANNON IS LIKE LEVEL 12

fair enough *20 characters *

naaaah rly? I got only one ult rare (jar cannon) but i have 41 chars

jar cannon carries, honestly I wouldnt mind more common cards. Rarity doesnt mean good phobie