Which is the most powerful race?

As you know, there are 4 races: monster, undead mechanical and dimensional.
Considering the phobies you have, which race do you think is the most OP?
For example, mine would be the monsters with Staremaster, Klepto and Barzilla.

I am going with dimensional. Extra damage on death plus you can heal poison from them unlike undead.

I agree, dimensional has a powerful upside with no drawback (maybe they’re given lower stats on avg?)

On the other hand, undead can’t be healed and mechanical can be lit up by electric units.

Well, about the poison thing, they take %50 bonus poison damage. And if they die near the panic points, they pull the enemy, making it easier for the enemy to capture it. But I respect your opinions :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I completely missed that part about the poison/disease damage! Thanks for the info :slight_smile:

I feel like the undead are quite broken, even though they can’t get heals they tank quite a lot if they aren’t attacked by more than two enemies at a time (it also depends on the situation of course).

1 Like

They leech health points, why putting another creature to heal

1 Like

I want you to decide it considering the phobies you have, not the races’ features.
Also, I am changing my mind and going with undead. Because I recently got Hi-Five and Fetch.
Hi-Five
Fetch

The pull in feature is actually an advantage to the owner of the phobie, since you can position your other phobies around it to capitalize on the vulnerable position you can bring the enemies phobie into, especially if you combo it with a trap.
Also if the enemie phobie is pulled into an obstacle it basically dies.