What is the most powerful Phobie you own? (Just curious)

I’m pretty new to this game so I was curious
What is your most powerful Phobie?

Mine is a level 4 furnace face an ultra rare Phobie

I love using it to support my jar cannon and other weaker ranged Phobies I may have

2 Likes

My lvl. 13 collector is my strongest phobie.

1 Like

Nice that Phobie is great
Especially controlling the battlefield
Or when dealing with a lot of low health phobies,

Well i got attractor recently so that definitely wins

1 Like

I have a few, but my highest level is lvl 9 Ginsting, but the one I rely on the most is either Alley Gator or Terrordactyl. Both have their own uses, but they’re a lot more reliable than fishtank.

1 Like

Understandable
Especially with Alley Gators passive healing that makes them such an amazing tank
Definitely an MVP for sure

Split between my lvl 12 noxious ir lvl 11 smother mother

1 Like

My highest level phobie is a level 11 Grave Digger, but my most powerful phobie is probably my level 8 Attractor or level 10 Mount Crushmore.
UPDATE: I recently got Jaws! He’s probably gonna be really powerful in a little bit.

1 Like

My strongest phobies is my level 8 Eratic

2 Likes

For me , it’s my lvl.5 brony

1 Like

I far too many op phobies including, 11 jar cannon, level 10 sheeping gas, cereberus for obvious reasons BDM (badside manners) hematic ginsting, squiggles when paired with a stim pad. Alastor my only ultra rare (I love him)
Pretty sure that’s it . There are probably more but I have a tendency to forget the others.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah, you’re too cool
Even Hopeloy couldn’t win a battle with your coolness

Nice! Bronie is an amazing control on the battlefield! (:

Watch out for his level 30814563rd stabby

1 Like

I think cerberus at level 11

1 Like

Are you kidding me!? Your Furnace face and Hecubees are 999× better than cerberus!

2 Likes

3 dogs are better than a fireplace and underground beehive.

2 Likes

It depends on the situation im in, but mostly cerberus

2 Likes

I feel like using the three headed hellspawn (Cerberus) often is a bad play, hes slow, hes got no range, and his other stats are great, but that doesnt make up for everything else.

2 Likes

Furnace face is very situational, in the battle I’m facing with you right now I rushed with my furnace face instead of using the extra keys for a much better Phobie for the situation I’m in
(BTW we are doing a battle and I’m losing badly)