2 new phobies ive got

in my first ever frightening pack I got furkin leeprechaun and greylien I wanted to make a goofy drawing like last time but i cant think of one furkin kinda has unbearables damage with less health for the ability but i think he can hold his own but I dont really know how to feel about greylien i think it would have been better with ally switch
opinion(haven’t been used yet): oh an ability I see well not on my watch

i have no ideas for a new phobie I can draw

3 Likes

No ideas for phobies to draw?
Wanna try drawing some of my phobies?

I have a post called “Time for a Movie!” And I have a bunch of phobies in it.

Okay so this is just the sketch of what I was thinking. If you like this design, Ill polish it and add more detail. But it may take me some time because other stuff.:\ Anyways let me know what you think.

1 Like

I like it so far! Tone down the fire, and that’s exactly the thing we need.

Also perhaps make the bottom more like a slug instead of having legs (to fit the movement).

I got it, so I made the bottom very greasy so it can slide. And toned down the fire a bit, or if you would like I can make it steamy or smokey. Just so you know, I use photopea to make art. Or if im making pixel art Ill use pixilart.

1 Like

I like it :ok_hand:
You can finish it

Okay Ill get drawing when I can, thanks for the idea. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I finally finished, im pretty proud of it but I want to know what you think.

3 Likes

I quite like it :smile:
It makes the vibe and the color scheme

1 Like

pixil-frame-0 (1)
After 26 days I decided to remake this, but in pixel art which I think im better at.

3 Likes

WOAH!
You made it POP! Bonus points :grin:

1 Like

pixil-frame-0
Got the sketch for the under chair chocolate. I imagined the attack being like Blinky’s but with a chocolate hand. And the movement is the same hand just dragging the couch. But anyways let me know what you think.

I think you understood the assignment :slightly_smiling_face: