Alright, LETS DO THIS DREADFUL PACK

IM READY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE

FIRST CARD, CRAP

SECOND CARD… more crap

Third card, SMOTHER MOTHER? ALRIGHT

AND LAST CARD, MORE CRAP
review: … you know what, i dont care, im happy with this result, im gonna try and put smother mother to use,despit it not being too helpful, I JUST WANTED MY FIRST ULTRA RARE, AND IF I HAVE TO USE SMOTHER MOTHER, THEN I WILL

3 Likes

But smother mother is actually good, high att + yoink is a good phobie

Now that i think abt it for longer, yeah, it is quite good, costs al lot, but yeah, not as qood as your ahem ahem, heavo 3.0 ahem ahem but still very good

if i could trade you i would

Now im thinking i can combo her with miss moffat for a double yoink

But i was mostly not too happy because i only got 1 SINGLE PHOBIE FROM 4 CARDS

Why though, i genuinely think heavo 3.0 would be better for you then smother mother

I only got 2 new cards from dreadful, hydra and heavo 3.0

but while heavo is good, everyone has a counter to him
For smother mother its hard to approach bc of the insane damage

But with heavo 3.0 you make everyone scatter and not stay in one big group so that they dont get the aoe damage, and can combo quite well with gravedigger/mount crushmore with its lob or damage increase phobies so that every enemy gets that big chunk of damage

Usually the players i go against just push forward, and kill my heavo 3.0… maybe im using him wrong

Yeah 9 keys are usually hard to use do to their high cost, but everytime i met a heavo 3.0 i lost almost every time… maybe im using my strategy wrong
But everything in this game is supposed to be using combos well so who knows :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Imagine if there was a trade feature, where you could trade a player a phobie for a phobie of the same rarity

And myabe the same key cost

nice pull! i didnt get my first 9 key until level 90… T_T

Oh… HEY WAIT A MINUTE, AKIRA IS GUARANTEED, I DONT COUNT GUARANTEED ONES

well i will count it :stuck_out_tongue:

Ive never counted a guaranteed phobie a pull…

I made a post long ago, my dreadful packs are really dreadful! Grateful that you at least got Smother mother. But my last dreadful pack also had 3 existing ones, and one new one, Temptresss, which is an uninteresting rare phobie. I’m disappointed at what the dreadful pack gives us these days. It takes hard work (or hard money) to obtain enough coffee for that, just to be disappointed at what they give you.

Haha got my first 9 key at level 92, and it was only Akira, part of my stress level :sweat_smile: