Can a dreadful pack get any more dreadful?

If there was a competition for the worst dreadful pack ever, I think I might be in the lead…

The only upside on this one is Russel levelling up, but I don’t even use it so often.

I heard the most worth to buy packs are scary and terrifying

Really? I’m so after the Ultra Rares, that’s why I want to open the dreadful pack. But more and more it just seems like a waste. Maybe I should then try the others.

The ultra rare packs are good, just that:

1. expensive
  2. can still get ult rare in other packs
  3. less phobies unlocked than wasting 2000 coffee to scary packs

although u get more phobies, idk if its worth if u have a lot alr

Didn’t you mean terrifying and horrifying packs? The Scary packs are only bought with tears and they are quite useless to me.

Thanks this sounds like the better option now

How many dreadfull packs have you opened?

I didn’t exactly count all the times I did it but quite a few in my time since I played it.

yeah sure why not? this is also okay

I opened only one and it was the worst pack I’ve ever opened

On average across packs, dreadfuls are the best for getting ultra rares, terrifyings are the best for getting just any phobie, and horrifcs are generally a bad call but have better odds for rares specifically. Whether you go for dreadful or terrifying depends on what you want. Terrifying will get you more phobies quicker but they will mostly be commons and uncommons, and once you run out of commons and uncommons the chances of getting a new phobie go way down. So dreadfuls can be better long term.
TLDR dreadfuls rarer units, terrifyings get more units, horrifics arent very good.

Interesting. Yes I have a lot of phobies so my probabilities are way down. But there is still room for a lot of rares and ultra rares, but my dreadfuls just won’t give me any :sob:

Unfortunately sometimes people get unlucky with packs, ive had my fair share f dudfulls as i like to call them

oh tell me about it (u are now talking to the man who failed to get good characters and is in a streak of getting common phobias)

In my first dreadful I got tick, who’s going to have a buff, and bad sushi, who’s going to have a rework maybe.

Hopefully the bad sushi rework makes him good, people have been asking for a bad sushi rework for a while, im glad to see theyre actually going through with it