Chance for new phobies

First of all, the game is great, the playstyle the graphics and the concept generally. But when it comes to opening packs, almost every time there isnt a new phobie but an owned phobie which you probably dont use that much. The game overall is a p2w game and it cant be hidden. I dont mind playing against ppl who have everything like 8-10 levels above my own but when i only play with the same phobies over and over again it gets ridiculous and boring. So i suggest increasing the chance for getting new phobies on packs, both tear packs ( which you get one every three days if you have time to play enough) and coffee packs (which are very hard to get anyways). That way ppl can have a bigger variety of phobies and they can adopt - change their playstyle depending on the match. I dont mean having a new phobie on every pack because that way everyone would have most of the phobies unlocked. Maybe by increasing the chance for new ones and by adding more and more phobies into the game balance and fun will prevail. Thank you for reading this text and sorry for any “English mistakes”:smiley:

3 Likes

Hey Boo! We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and concerns with us, especially as we want to continue to make positive improvements to the game and experiences for our community.

Thankfully, all Phobies of varying rarity typings do have their pros, cons, and moments to shine. We will forward your feedback to our team for consideration and continue to add fun and exciting content to the game. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You are right!I think that would be great idea!
Look my idea about new adding new phobies in the game.Just visit my profile and see the topic names:“I want new phobies event”.If you wnat,of course.Thank you in advance.

I think that there needs to be at least a guaranteed new phobie for all coffee packs. Even if you raise the prices. I just hate feeling like I’ve wasted all my time grinding for coffee by not getting anything new. You can even lower the rarity. Have the 300 pack guarantee a common or better all the way up to the 2000 with a guaranteed rare new phobie. For the very few players who have everything. Let them pick which card they want more of if they spend 2000 coffee. Make it feel worthwhile. I just want to feel like I’m not wasting my time. Make clear what the odds are for tear packs and have a guarantee of a new phobie for coffee packs, that way saving up feels worth it. There are so well over 100 phobies in the game and after 5 months of playing and 2 months of full on grinding, I only have 36 phobies.

A few suggestions summed up:

Make coffee more readily available. As many others have mentioned, have a daily login that rewards tears, coffee, or xp. Additional weekly challenges would also be welcome.

Make coffee packs guarantee a new phobie

Thanks for submitting your suggestion/s ! We appreciate our playerbase’s recommendations in improving the game, but do note that not all suggestions could make it into the game as it depends on how feasible it is to include in the game, and if the team thinks your suggestion is good it could potentially take a while to see it in the game.

Anyway, I have added your suggestion/s in my monthly Community Suggestions report! :slight_smile:

1 Like