Did anyone else mind the reduction in rewards at the event?

I’m a little frustrated by the fact that they’ve reduced the amount of rewards, previously it was of 50 levels of rewards and now of 30 for the same level, less experience and less coffee, please tell me that I am not the only one upset because that was the only thing that made me want to put money into the game, and now I don’t even know if it is really worth buying, the truth is I feel very frustrated and annoyed by this event, And if I buy it it will be out of necessity and the fact that it is what it is, but if it continues like this the game just and exactly as “Brawl Stars” is ending, I will see itof 50 levels of rewards and now of 30 for the same level, less experience and less coffee, please tell me that I am not the only one upset because that was the only thing that made me want to put money into the game, and now I don’t even know if it is really worth buying, the truth is I feel very frustrated and annoyed by this event, And if I buy it it will be out of necessity and the fact that it is what it is, but if it continues like this the game just and exactly as “Brawl Stars” is ending, the truth is of 50 levels of rewards and now of 30 for the same level, less experience and less coffee, please tell me that I am not the only one upset because that was the only thing that made me want to put money into the game, and now I don’t even know if it is really worth buying, the truth is I feel very frustrated and annoyed by this event, And if I do buy it it will be out of necessity and the fact that it is what it is, but if it continues like this the game is fair and exactly as “Brawl Stars” is ending, you will see it of 50 levels of rewards and now of 30 for the same level, less experience and less coffee, please tell me that I am not the only one upset because that was the only thing that made me want to put money into the game, and now I don’t even know if it is really worth buying, the truth is I feel very frustrated and annoyed by this event, And if I buy it it will be out of necessity and the fact that it is what it is, but if the game continues like this just and exactly as “Brawl Stars” is ending, the truth is thatof 50 levels of rewards and now of 30 for the same level, less experience and less coffee, please tell me that I am not the only one upset because that was the only thing that made me want to put money into the game, and now I don’t even know if it is really worth buying, the truth is I feel very frustrated and annoyed by this event, And if I buy it it will be out of necessity and the fact that it is what it is, but if the game continues like this just and exactly as “Brawl Stars” is ending, the truth is thatof 50 levels of rewards and now of 30 for the same level, less experience and less coffee, please tell me that I am not the only one upset because that was the only thing that made me want to put money into the game, and now I don’t even know if it is really worth buying, the truth is I feel very frustrated and annoyed by this event, And if I buy it it will be out of necessity and the fact that it is what it is, but if the game continues like this just and exactly as “Brawl Stars” is ending, the truth is thatof 50 levels of rewards and now of 30 for the same level, less experience and less coffee, please tell me that I am not the only one upset because that was the only thing that made me want to put money into the game, and now I don’t even know if it is really worth buying, the truth is I feel very frustrated and annoyed by this event, And if I buy it it will be out of necessity and the fact that it is what it is, but if it continues like this the game just and exactly as “Brawl Stars” is ending, the truth is of 50 levels of rewards and now of 30 for the same level, less experience and less coffee, please tell me that I am not the only one upset because that was the only thing that made me want to put money into the game, and now I don’t even know if it is really worth buying, the truth is I feel very frustrated and annoyed by this event, And if I buy it it will be out of necessity and the fact that it is what it is, but if the game continues like this just and exactly as “Brawl Stars” is ending, the truth is thatof 50 levels of rewards and now of 30 for the same level, less experience and less coffee, please tell me that I am not the only one upset because that was the only thing that made me want to put money into the game, and now I don’t even know if it is really worth buying, the truth is I feel very frustrated and annoyed by this event, And if I buy it it will be out of necessity and the fact that it is what it is, but if the game continues like this just and exactly as “Brawl Stars” is ending, the truth is thatof 50 levels of rewards and now of 30 for the same level, less experience and less coffee, please tell me that I am not the only one upset because that was the only thing that made me want to put money into the game, and now I don’t even know if it is really worth buying, the truth is I feel very frustrated and annoyed by this event, And if I buy it it will be out of necessity and the fact that it is what it is, but if the game continues like this just and exactly as “Brawl Stars” is ending, the truth is thatof 50 levels of rewards and now of 30 for the same level, less experience and less coffee, please tell me that I am not the only one upset because that was the only thing that made me want to put money into the game, and now I don’t even know if it is really worth buying, the truth is I feel very frustrated and annoyed by this event, And if I buy it it will be out of necessity and the fact that it is what it is, but if the game continues like this just and exactly as “Brawl Stars” is ending, the truth is thatof 50 levels of rewards and now of 30 for the same level, less experience and less coffee, please tell me that I am not the only one upset because that was the only thing that made me want to put money into the game, and now I don’t even know if it is really worth buying, the truth is I feel very frustrated and annoyed by this event, and if I buy it it will be out of necessity and the fact that it is what it is, but if it continues like this the game just and exactly as it is ending “brawl stars” the truth Sof 50 levels of rewards and now of 30 for the same level, less experience and less coffee, please tell me that I am not the only one upset because that was the only thing that made me want to put money into the game, and now I don’t even know if it is really worth buying, the truth is I feel very frustrated and annoyed by this event, and if I buy it it will be out of necessity and the fact that it is what it is, but if it continues like this the game just and exactly as it is ending “brawl stars” the truth Sof 50 levels of rewards and now of 30 for the same level, less experience and less coffee, please tell me that I am not the only one upset because that was the only thing that made me want to put money into the game, and now I don’t even know if it is really worth buying, the truth is I feel very frustrated and annoyed by this event, and if I buy it it will be out of necessity and the fact that it is what it is, but if it continues like this the game just and exactly as it is ending “brawl stars” the truth Sof 50 levels of rewards and now of 30 for the same level, less experience and less coffee, please tell me that I am not the only one upset because that was the only thing that made me want to put money into the game, and now I don’t even know if it is really worth buying, the truth is I feel very frustrated and annoyed by this event, And if I buy it it will be out of necessity and the fact that it is what it is, but if it continues like this the game just and exactly as “Brawl Stars” is ending, the truth is of 50 levels of rewards and now of 30 for the same level, less experience and less coffee, please tell me that I am not the only one upset because that was the only thing that made me want to put money into the game, and now I don’t even know if it is really worth buying, the truth is I feel very frustrated and annoyed by this event, And if I buy it it will be out of necessity and the fact that it is what it is, but if it continues like this the game is fair and exactly as “Brawl Stars” is ending

Apparently based from Phobies facebook post, the previous event was special event for the Symphony of the Undead Release. And the current event that we have right now is what normal event looks like. I am assume the special event will only take place when there’s an update, I could be wrong but that’s what I think as of now.

last event was a special event, we might get another one duting Christmas maybe

2 Likes

Ojalá sea verdad lo k me dicen T~T

hopefully, fingers crossed huhu