Tell me I'm not the only one who disagrees with the event's reward cut?

The truth is I feel very upset about the latest Phobies event because they have been reducing the event rewards too much to the point that there are only 30 levels for rewards while in the last one there were 50 levels, Now I’m not sure if I should buy this event because I was already wanting to “support” this game more by buying the pass, but now I’m not sure if it’s worth it because of the low amount of rewards, so please don’t follow because I’m the only one I hope it doesn’t end like “Brawl Stars”

The last event was actually a one time thing for halloween this is what the normal events ACTUALLY look like, alot worse. Its still pretty good though but i only bought the halloween pass and none of the others. Honestly you dont need em the free pass gives lot of exp which is useful.

As Machine_King already mentioned this is how events normally look.
Honestly I find these types of events to be kind of boring - They don’t really feel like events, they more or less just feel like ‘‘great for 2 weeks I get some extra stuff from playing’’ which isn’t as cool as it could be. :sweat_smile:

Exactly lol, “Event” is definetly false advertising.

Apparently based from Phobies facebook post, the previous event was special event for the Symphony of the Undead Release. And the current event that we have right now is what normal event looks like. I am assume the special event will only take place when there’s an update, I could be wrong but that’s what I think as of now.