Is bming reportable?

Hello guys,

What do you think about a punishment system for toxic behavior?

There are a lot of people wasting time repeating the last move to kill you. Like how cringe is this behavior? Is it reportable or something? It is just toxic and so childish. I would like to to report Killerchoco and Apocalips for unsportsmanlike behavior cause everytime i found them they act like this. Maybe i’m too touchy but it ruins my experience in game.

Let me know what do you think about it!

Cheers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Are you talking about Arena when you say repeating the last move?

Because you can gain additional exp from certain actions, before I finish a game I’ll usually try to fit in as much damage on the enemy Phobies/heart and use as many of my Phobie’s abilities as I can before ending the game.

Hey ErLoop! I’ll have the team look into this and see.
Regarding BMing, I can definitely bring this up as a topic of discussion and see what input can be collected from it.

Apologies that you’ve had some unfortunate matchmaking experiences.

1 Like

i know it and i do the same to take more rewards! In this post i’m talking about people who spam the attack a lot of times until the end of their last turn.

1 Like

Of course.

Regarding the spamming for the last turn, our team is aware of this and is investigating it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for submitting your suggestion/s ! We appreciate our playerbase’s recommendations in improving the game, but do note that not all suggestions could make it into the game as it depends on how feasible it is to include in the game, and if the team thinks your suggestion is good it could potentially take a while to see it in the game.

Anyway, I have added your suggestion/s in my monthly Community Suggestions report! :slight_smile:

1 Like