Max Capacity (Holding) of Beans/Tears/Exp

Hi togehter
I have about 31’000Beans saved
& 27’400 Tears…
And now (through the Event 3.- boost) 1’800’000exp…

But now my question…
I noticed…i doesn’t get any more Tears when i should…so i guess it caped @ 27’400…

How does that work? When does which currency Max caps?..Is there a Cap? Does it expand with Stresslevl? OR how much is it all togehter?

I Like to Save Up Stuff sooo…i wanna Know?

My Stress Level is 65…(If that Matters For Capacity…)…

P.s I posted this in 2 Topic ‘Category’s’ cause i didn’t know where this topic belongs…sry…

Hey there.

You shouldn’t be capped at all. Tears should be able to go into higher numbers.
Are you able to take any screenshots if possible?

How long has this been happening for?
This category is perfect! We’ll keep discussion here. :slight_smile:

Since today or yesterday…i thought i hit a Cap…(Every hit on a enemy phobie or heart should earn Tears right?..kills especially?)…but i get nothing past 27’400tears anymore…with the other 'curreny’s i habe no trouble until…then…when i hit the CAP there…haha…

Is it possible to send in Clips too …or so you belive me…then just wait…i show you Theres a Cap For me…

(I collect this mich to Make a ultimate grind Gacha fest Video… that’s the Plan…i’m not a streamer right now…but…haha)…so i Can record it For you…no worry

Picture was first now Video to certifie…

Ahhhh Cannot send in Video…just See…but give me mail…or show/say how to sennd in Video right after this pic…it’s mp4…

Found a Way…watch…(I’m not that knowlabale about discord…New with a hole Lot of this socials Stuff…

But here Clips (Screenshot’s) of the Video right after picture above…

You See in Screenshot of vid…(Wrong Order)…the +18(&more) Tears…didn’t Made it past the Max Holding of 27’400tears…(Or it is For me…or just For StressLevel 65?)…but it would Be nice too know…beforehand…not collect…and then just See…“Shit!!! how Long ago i didn’t got more Tears”…-.-

If it’s easier we can communicate through Discord where you can post clips.
Definitely quite strange for sure. Hmm…

discord.gg/phobiesgame under #request-support

Just wanted Save Up more Tears too Make a grind fest Video…

But I heard about daily CAP Limits…(But that’s the Stuff you can earn per Day) When i Googled about that matter…

I found some other little bugs Like that too…but i don’t know if that are just Problems For me ä…OR the hole community…are you a dev OR so…would be Frequenz little Bug Report in’s BE good…or?..just a me Problem?..

Cause i Like this Game a Lot…& It mostly works Great…but some issues…but i keep playing…just saying…

Probably it’s a Cap…and I will have to spend Tears…to not work For less currency…

Would BE nice the get a clear anwser in this matter if it’s a Bug or CAP…or Shit…because
…i wanna grind…and Then spend…(When i have much…)…(Not when i hit the non-disclosed Wall…nobody heard about…)…

Spend a little to earn a little!?! ^^
…Like i said (&you) i would Like there to be no CAP!?!..but…guess if your not a dev…this doesn’t resolves…
…cause i just remeberd to have hit a Cap in tears around 30’000 Last year too…then spend to get some ‘Phobies’ (because i was a beginner…& It gets more Fun with more Phobies…((Not just stroger beginner ones))…)

(Even Made a vid about that too…the openings…not the invisible CAP barrier…)

but if you could resolves that…i would spend just 1 sacry pack…hit CAP again and repeat …until you resolves that…

(I’m on a European_German/Swiss/Spanisch/French Server i guess) …äää…cause then i could grind higher For an 'ultimate Grind-fest vid…^^

Just watched my (one year old) grind vid…and I had there a CAP of 34’545tears in the beginning too…Soo i guess i have this CAP…Problem (sometimes…in Different CAP…(and Stresslevel doesn’t matter in wich one higher…65=27’400CAP & 27=34’545CAP)…For more than a year…and the StressLevel didn’t matter too…cause i was lower Back then…

(Edited after Findung out Problem resolves with a Reset of device…)

There is a daily cap and but there should not be a maximum tear cap. If there is one, it shouldn’t be capped at that amount, which is an odd and very specific amount.

There are players with several hundred thousand tears within their accounts.

I work in Community Support, hence why I asked for a ticket to be opened where you can share clips.
If you can share them here, that would be fantastic as well.

I’ll have to report this to the developers to review.

If you are unable to post videos here and/or utilize Discord, you can send the videos with the information over to our community email at community@smokingguninc.com which I will then send over to our team for review.

I’m trying Ticket Report in discord right now…

My Phone is just slow…& Somewhat lagging…

Resolved Issue Report

For Anybody who reads all this…

My Issue resolved after restart/Reset my device…so try that if you have this(or a similar Problems)…most of this Small issus resolves it self after a Reset…Tipp For the community…

Befor you issue Ticket/Forum-reports about the Same…(Small & fast resolved Stuff AS i have…)…

Peace Out :saluting_face::shushing_face:

1 Like

I’m at over 4 000 000 exp already. Not sure if there are actually caps. But please can I have some of your coffee? :pray: