This is the issue we are having…
Anyone know what the issue is?
Hey @VigilantMantis, sorry to hear about this issue, but could you reach out to the team so they can investigate further? you can reach out through email email@example.com or open a ticket in the discord server and reply with the following information:
- What is your Phobies In-Game Name?:
- What device/system do you play Phobies on?:
- What Operating System/Version are you using?:
- Any screenshots/videos/clips of the error?:
- Do you continue to experience any trouble?:
We may also need your logs so we can look further into this issue:
To collect your logs, you can visit this forum link here and scroll down to the device you use to play Phobies.
Follow the instructions on how to collect them and attach them to your next email response:
- What is your Phobies In-Game Name?: Anubisirus and Kay277
- What device/system do you play Phobies on?: We currently play on iPhone 12s but we are unable to play via the PC…
- What Operating System/Version are you using?: We’re attempting to run Phobies with Steam via a brand new laptop with Windows 10 OS.
- Any screenshots/videos/clips of the error?: The clip of the error was provided as a link in my original post.
- Do you continue to experience any trouble?: Yes. Phobies game on PC still does not detect that Steam is running, when in fact I’m using Steam to launch it. Other games work fine.
Received your email so I will be responding to it shortly!
Much appreciated for the information.