One question: WHY DOES PASGETTI LOOK SO MECHANICAL EVEN THOUGH ITS DIMENSIONAL

LIKE LOOK AT IT

YOU CAN NOT TELL ME YOU SAW THAT FOR THE FIRST TIME AND SAY THAT IT WASNT MECHANICAL, I EVEN THOUGHT THAT HE SHOUDLVE BROUGHT AN ELECTRIC PHOBIE FOR THIS GUY THE FIRST TIME I SAW PASGETTI IN A RANDOM MATCH BECAUSE SHE LOOKS SO MECHANICAL

3 Likes

I thought she’s dimensional coz her being color purple

Yeh but if you remove the background

i think for me it still the same, but yours also valid since we have the in-oculus brothers with tentacles too

Well yeah because you got used to knowing pasgetti is dimensional, i meant the first time you played this game, and discovered this phobie in some way (like looking at others battles)

True, I can see how you’d think it looks mechanical, from what I remember I was mislead by its appearance also. However, I’ve noticed that a lot of the character designs for the dimensional race look alien oriented for the most part.

Then again, perhaps it was intended for pasgetti to look mechanical to throw players off, I honestly couldn’t tell you, just some food for thought :man_shrugging: What do you think?

Nit only that, shes also a reference to spaghetti CODE, as in, a SOURCE CODE thats hard to contain, you know, something related to COMPUTERS, and her disease attack is a reference to a COMPUTER VIRUS… THATS JUST A CLEAR SIGN THE DEVELEPERS WANTED TO THROW US OFF AND JUST BRING AN ERRATIC TO BECOME A WASTE OF 6 KEYS

1 Like

Ah right, I had no idea spaghetti code was a thing. Yeah I can see the connection there, but I don’t understand as clearly how Pasgetti’s disease ability ‘SporeGhetti’ is a reference to a computer virus. Which computer virus do you think is being referenced?

And it seems like a bit of a stretch that the developer’s main reason for naming the phobie ‘Pasgetti’ (which as you mentioned is likely linked to a type of computer code) was to deliberately throw players off and ‘waste 6 keys’.

Then again I could be wrong, but unless either of us asked the developers directly and got an answer in return about the thinking behind Pasgetti, our ideas behind the meaning of the phobie’s existence is just a guess.

Also correct me if I’m wrong but it appears that your upset by this phobie? Is it because you keep mistaking Pasgetti for a mechanical and bring erratic out to counter it but you get countered instead?

No its not a dislike to the phobie, i know very well now its dimensional, it just, i dont know, ANNOYS ME, its like, a fly flying around, nowhere near you, not affecting you, you dont really care, but it just… annoys you, just hearing “bzzzzzzzzzzz”, its not like its doing anything else to bother you, it just… annoys you a bit

1 Like

For the computer virus reference, idk i found that out on the wiki

1 Like

Aaah, ok that makes sense

1 Like