Opponents Phoebe attacking an extra two turns

I think you have hackers and months players ran into opponents with phobi’s get to attack multiple times more than normal

Hey there!

Are you able to provide a bit more information for us?
What is your Phobies In-Game Name?:
The opponents names in question: ( If you can )
What device/system do you play Phobies on?:
What Operating System/Version are you using?:
Any screenshots/videos/clips of the error?:
Do you continue to experience any trouble?:

We may also need your logs so we can look further into this issue:
To collect your logs, you can visit this forum link here and scroll down to the device you use to play Phobies.
Follow the instructions on how to collect them and attach them to your next email response:

You can email your logs and this info to community@smokingguninc.com

We’ll be happy to look into this for you.

Okay I’m completely new posting stuff my in-game name is silent 22 Mr Mobius all caps was my opponent’s name that was one time that happened it happened again in another game as well

Also again I’m not posting if you can add a shortcut between finishing around and going to the next game instead of having to go back to the main screen to choose play again you could just get to the next game that would be helpful

1 Like

It’s no worries! You can copy and paste the form I provided and fill in the info beside the post if that is easier!
That way you can also attach any videos, clips, and the logs so our team can look into that!

For clarification for this particular issue.
How many times do they attack? It might be good to record a little video to show us too!
I’d email those answers and a video to the email posted above. :slight_smile: