Panic point

Good morning

Even though I’m in panic point and the enemy isn’t, my heart is still damaged. What happens? Thanks

Hey! Perhaps the enemy had already captured other panic points, and even if you captured some, your enemy probably had more captured.

But anyways, do you have any picture so i can see if its a bug or just a confusion?

Hello.
I don't have a photo, but I'll provide it.
These problems didn't happen before.
Today, in a battle, I had two points and the enemy had two points, and I suffered more than 400 at the end of the turn.
Another battle, I had one point and the Enemy had none and I took damage.
Another example, from today, I had two points and the enemy had none. He did not suffer any damage to his heart.
For me, clearly one. Bug

Hello. I don’t have a photo, but I’ll provide it. These problems didn’t happen before. Today, in a battle, I had two points and the enemy had two points, and I suffered more than 400 at the end of the turn. Another battle, I had one point and the Enemy had none and I took damage. Another example, from today, I had two points and the enemy had none. He did not suffer any damage to his heart. For me, clearly one. Bug

Okey, i will inform the team about this.

But it would be awesome if i get a visual proof, since the match is recent, you can check the replay and show it to me.