Player interaction icon/emo/chat

I want to interact with other player when I’m playing in the arena, can you guys add more action or emotion or icon so that we can interact or chat with each other ?

3 Likes

I think thematically, this would fit extremely well with the game, given its charming drawn art style.

I can see it now:
Sheeping Gas doing an embarrassed fart, Razorclaw doing angry kitty swipes, Staremaster with angry eye veins popping, BoMangles with his creepy laugh…

2 Likes

Hey KeysBoo,

This has definitely been requested and shared with the team. Reactions and other social elements would be great to have within the game. I’ll share the continued interest in this feature with the team. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This game is 9/10, if player can interact with each other, it would be perfect right.

1 Like

@KeysBoo that is already being considered by the dev team, and if I am not mistaken, it’s already in their pipeline, they just had to prioritize the other features and fixes first.

4 Likes

I would say huge no because this will make other players pissed off when someone laugh at them and it means more people leaving it

That is the joy of game, the one who lose temper first is the one who will lose the game :yum::yum::yum:

yes, its must be amazing ! And please,if you do that, add a systeme for buy some emote !