Question of the day!

Very good my beautiful players!

A question that bothers me a lot I come to ask you!!

What Phobie do you want to see added to our beautiful game?

We are very interested in this, use your imagination and terrify us!!

3 Likes

Dentophobia and Pyrophobia

1 Like

A zombie dentist?
Or a dentist room?

The map would be entertaining!

1 Like

That it would opponent

Hydrophobia! Could be similar to Quagmire, but with water instead of slime.

Nose papu
La verda nose xdxd

Usa tu imaginaciĂłn amigo :sunglasses:

Algophobia(fear of pain)

Philophobia / Fear of Love

The character should be a Zombie cursed cupid doll that shoot love arrows :thinking:
Her special will be “Move on”, push one enemy away for 2 tile :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Fear of Fears / Phobophobia
Functions similar to the mirror from clash royale, lets you summon a card that already died again but with lowered stats.
would be a very cool addition imo

3 Likes

I hope this doesn’t come off as a meme answer, but I think Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia/The fear of long words, would be very intersting to see!

Also thought one base in the fear of books or school would be cool

1 Like

Fobialord um monstro na verdade uma fase de Boss seria um monstro de trĂȘs cabeças de crocodilo tipo o lobo de trĂȘs cabeças

I think since you guys have other cryptids and myths (baba yaga,freaking leprechaun,brony and aliens)you should check out some others.like ittan momen,a yokai said to look like a strip of cotton that strangles those that are simply unfortunate.or personally something like the nuckelavee from Norse I believe,a demon that looks like a mans torso grafted to the top of a horse,take note this doesn’t look like it has any flesh.i think it says it is just a demon ment to spread disease.
Also maybe a wendigo just cause it’s badass native folklore.

P.S.its good seeing some devs that care about their fan base.

What about a vampire? You gotta have a classic vampire. Nosferatu type even

1 Like

lawyers are scary they could steal points lol id hate to make suggestions cause i havent seen all of yer monsters yet but you gotta have a hockey dude slasher guy

1 Like

Definitely need a hockey guy. Epic

A military zombie sniper

A train monster that can move obstacles

That sounds like a great idea