Request Refund

Hello I accidentally purchase the wrong item, how do I refund my money?

There are two ways to request item replacement.

1. Please send us an email requesting a replacement at community@smokingguninc.com

Include the following requirements in your email:

• in-game name
  • proof of purchase
  • name of item purchased
  • date and time of transaction
  • device used, OS and OS version
  • reason for requesting item replacement
  • include a video/screenshot/or full details of bug if you think that the item is bugged
  • email address

We will then verify your purchase on our end. Kindly give us 1-2 business days to process your request.

Or

1. Create a Ticket in the #request-support channel in our official Discord Server.
    Phobies Discord Here
    a. Once your ticket is open type in: Request for Item Replacement
    b. As soon as an SGI staff attends to your ticket kindly provide us with the following information (required):
  • in-game name
  • proof of purchase
  • name of item purchased
  • date and time of transaction
  • device used, OS and OS version
  • reason for requesting item replacement
  • include a video/screenshot/or full details of bug if you think that the item is bugged
  • email address
    c. We will then verify your purchase on our end. Kindly give us 1-2 business days to process your request. We will reply back to your ticket as soon as we have replaced the item.

[ Important ] Please note that we can only replace the item with coffee beans closely equivalent to the item you purchased. If you would like to request a refund kindly contact the platform where you purchased the item (App Store for iOS players, Steam for Steam players, Google Playstore for Android users).

In game name is: FrozeBlast

Hey BxN!

If you could submit a ticket or reach out using the email above, we will be able to help you with this and will help keep your information confidential.

I will go ahead and close this thread for now but if you are in need of any further assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via community@smokingguninc.com for payment-related issues.