Server Error

Hello devs, i experienced a very bad gameplay while play Arena. In the middle of the match, suddenly i got notif that said server error then asked me to reload. After loading, i hit the main menu, and there is no info about my latest match, no history no reconnect and the match just disappear. After several match, i checked the history again, and that match appear as a defeat. It such a nonsense thing, because it asked me to reload but i could not reconnect then i lost. Please fix the issue, and please fix my history, because winrate is important for me!

1 Like

Hey Jennilicioux. Sorry to hear that you are experiencing some trouble with Arena.
Our devs are currently investigating this issue and we need to collect a little bit of information from you!

What is your IGN:
What was your opponents IGN:

Once we have these, they will be able to take a closer look into the issue for you and see what can be done.

Hello Dev, thank you for responding my report. Here’s the data :

What is your IGN: Jennilicioux
What was your opponents IGN: BrianSpence

I hope you guys can help me with my problem, because i think it’s not fair. The server was error and forced me to reload, but i could not reconnect and then defeated. The history wasn’t there at the first place after the error, but after a few matches, it appeared as a defeat, my winrate dropped but that match was not even counted in my total arena match. Please at least cancel that match and bring back my winrate, because it is hard to keep the good record of the overall winrate.

Once again, please help me and thank you in advance.

It’s no trouble at all!

I’ve gone ahead and shared this information with our devs so they can move forward with their investigation and see what can be done. :slight_smile:

Thank you very much, i hope my problem can be solved soon :slight_smile:

Regards,

Jennilicioux

1 Like

No worries at all! You’re very welcome.

We appreciate you reaching out and will do our best to get this resolved as soon as we’re able.

Please don’t hesitate to reach back out if you run into any other troubles!

Of course, i will report any other problem if something went wrong again.

Overall, i really enjoy the game, and amaze by the great response of you guys :smiley:

Keep up the good work and i wish all the best for your team and especially for the game!

Regards,

Jennilicioux

1 Like

Hey Jennilicioux, thank you for your patience.
Upon investigation from our devs, we were unable to improve/change the win rate variable. We’re incredibly sorry for that. :frowning:

The team is wondering if you were still experiencing trouble or running into this issue with your other matches? If so, let me know so I can pass the information to the team.

With 1.3 rolling out, we do hope you enjoy the update as well and we’ll keep an eye on this post for updates! :slight_smile:

Hello Dev team, so sad to know that what i experienced can not be fixed, but i believes you guys are already tried your best, so it is okay. Really hope that this kind of issue will not happen again. So far that was the only moment that i having that issue and i hope it will be the last.

Thank you for all of your hard work and fast response.

Regards,
Jennilicioux

Cheers!

1 Like