Where can I send a complaint about a discord moderator?

the moderator kicked me off discord for posting a screenshot of my victory over him i read he’s breaking the moderator rules.
7.1.1 A moderator must be able to report his/her actions to any member of the administration, as well as to the Senior Moderator. A moderator may not abuse/use their powers without reason, to the detriment of the user or in favour of themselves, friends or third parties.
Punishment: Removal from office / In severe cases - ban.

I posted this very screenshot, after which he immediately kicked me out of Discord. Many players post similar screenshots and he did too.

Maybe you can rejoin the discord server, and open a ticket regarding this matter. Then they might have an investigation or what idunno. And, hopefully whatever beef you have to each other will be able to fix it soon.

Where or who do I contact about this? Discord.

He’s just always angry that he can’t win.
And now he’s using his moderator powers
to his own advantage.

Hey Dragan.
I believe we’ve got a ticket open up on Discord. We will communicate there as well.

Hello Chu This is the first time I asked for help here because I didn’t know about Discord. I was helped by Cha, thank her very much for her help.

1 Like

Why was the moderator complaint request deleted without explanation after three weeks?

Hey Dragan! I will be escalating this complaint to Neko for review.
A transcript of the conversation was made and I will bring it up.

Additional comments that did not pertain to the ticket were removed as we didn’t want them to clutter the initial complaint.

Just in case, I should provide further evidence if there are any questions. Neko, to explain something

If there is anything else you would like to share, please don’t hesitate to share it.
Should any additional evidence come up you can file an additional report.

We’re very sorry that this contributed to a negative experience for you and will investigate this.
For now, we will move forward internally via Moderator / Staff discussion for review.

I have two complaints against the moderator this is the reason why he deleted me and the second reason is the way he insults me in chat I hope the screenshot with insults to me was not deleted ?

and in any investigation, the injured party should be involved in your investigation in case you make the wrong decision without my further explanation. I will need to understand the reasons for your decision to investigate.

I would also like to know what the moderator has to say for himself. And after his words I can prove additional evidence.

Hello, it’s been so long and there are no answers or results from you. Even stopped replying to discord messages. please don’t be shy,

As I have mentioned prior, this will be handled internally between staff and moderation team.
We do appreciate the report and will be looking into this, though.

Any information we can share, we will share when we are able.
Your report is not being ignored, I can promise you that. :slight_smile: Thank you for understanding.

Sending you a message as well that could explain a couple of things for clarity and transparency. :slight_smile:

I can’t understand why it takes so long. One day is enough to hold meetings between everyone, or will this one go on for a year or more ? how much longer to wait ?