Audio Issue

Hello devs,

I’m having an issue that appeared since the last 3 days. I’ve lost my audio when playing the game normally.
At the moment I’m playing the game on my phone on Android 12 which, until I think 3 days ago, had sound but suddenly it stopped.
The most curios thing is that if I have nothing connected to the phone, there is no sound, If I connect either one of my Bluetooth headphones (tried with Sony Headphones and Samsung ear buds), I have sound again.

What I have tried till now:

1. Force stopping the app and restarting
  2. Clear Cache
  3. Clear all data
  4. Uninstalling and reinstalling

Nothing worked from the above. Do you have any solution so that I can have sound again without any auxiliary headphones?

Hi all,

The issue was solved. You can delete this post if you want.
If someone else has this same issue that I had, what seemed to work for me were the following steps:
Step 1: Clear all data
Step 2: Uninstall the game
Step 3: Restart your phone
Step 4: Reinstall the app

After this the game had sound again.
I think I had played the game with headphones on and closed it with them on. Then when I accessed the game the next day with no headphones connected, the game would not relay any sound because it was waiting for them to connect again. Probably something got hooked in the software background? Would be worth a while to test this.

Good day to all and I hope this will help someone out there :smiley:

We’re glad to hear that the issue was resolved! If you experience any other troubles, please don’t hesitate to reach back out to us!
We’ll close this for now!