Balancing Phobies

Ok so I made this topic to suggest in how to balance some phobies in my own opinion…

•Charon
-He is currently too behind of the meta where every key counts which in Charon’s case isn’t practical to use compare to other phobies.
-In order to play him you should be constantly moving him around and put him in safe places, because he’s pretty squishy being a dimensional and a 5 key phobie.
-Charon’s attack and hp is ok, just give his other stat some buff so he can join the field, Either give him 3 speed, an ability that allow him to travel faster, or an AOE ability which he will create puddles of mud around him instead just in where he is standing…

•Bad Sushi
-Sushi is pretty hard to play, when it is summoned the opponent can just easily udjust because of how slow it is, maybe just give him a bit more hp…

•Creep
-Creep is a good 2 key poison phobie, but it’s poison doesn’t do much, maybe give more poison ticks, like henrietta…

•Beauty
-Beauty is just a power house, it’s hard to kill because it’s a flying phobie and has a 2 movement, it’s hp is decently big, it’s attack is huge too.
-Maybe nerf her by giving it more hp, but 1 movement…

•Sparky
-He is just a lost phobie that doesn’t fit in it’s 7 key tier, it’s expensive for it’s kind of low value, the electrical damage seems pfft…
-Maybe give him a bypass movement or make em a 6 key phobie…

•Mother Load
-This is an OP boss phobie, it’s too tough,too strong and has an OP ability, to balance this just give her 1 movement…

•Rusty
-Has him but never used it, it just strait up key waste, just use Cassowary instead…
-He’s soft, no damage at all, and a SUPER hard way to use it’s ability
-Give his ability a damage between 350-400, and also 3 movement…

I would agree that sparky could use a buff. It’s counterpart zappy puts it to shame.

I think all of these suggestions seem fantastic; but I believe sparky fits in quite well actually. If he was melee, that would be different, but the fact that he is ranged and does 800+ to mechanicals is great. Much better than fishtank if your oppent mains mechanicals; wish I had him. Great counter.

Zappy is a beast; he should have less hp. You’re right to say he outclasses sparky.