Card crafting idea!

Time ago i posted here a tought about the posibility of trade cards and people complaint about multiaccounts and trade between them to have a really strong one, i guess that a lot of players would like have the option to upgrade their favorite phobies.

In the game right now you cant decide which phobies of your team improve, you can stay stuck for weeks just because the game randomly gives your the phobies and the upgrades, i think that adding a craft system could help the players use their resources in they phobies that they want. That will mean the players are going to create more combo decks and build their own playstyle.

The crafting system would have some limitations and thoughts:

You will get the craft materials destroying other phobie cards (the phobies that you dont use)
Only owned phobies can be crafted.
The amount of phobie cards crafted have a limit per week depending the stress level.
A lot of collection games gives daily and week offers with certain units to sale, that could be toguether with the craft system.

3 Likes

oh i absolutely wish this to be true, i think most of us currently suffer from this level lock because the jacks and packs we open contains everything but the one we wants to upgrade. this is really a big deal when your card is above level 10.
Another way to upgrade a card of our wish is really needed.
Please dev don’t let our growth in game to be entirely depended on rng. you have capped the exp, so i don’t think crafting some card will cause trouble that much
:smiling_face_with_tear:

Pretty please :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

Thanks for submitting your suggestion/s ! We love knowing our playerbase’s recommendations in improving the game, but do note that not all suggestions could make it into the game as it depends on how feasible it is to include in the game, and if the team thinks your suggestion is good it could potentially take a while to see it in the game.

Anyway, I have added your suggestion/s in my monthly Community Suggestions report! :slight_smile:

1 Like