Please add a way to exchange phobies

Its simple the game right now its full RNG about what phobies you got, and will be cool if could focus in your favorite phobies or teams. The exchange could be between players or weekly offers, something like that.

2 Likes

Is it that of something similar to Rocket League’s trading system? Interesting.

1 Like

Right, I think that any kind of exchange of phobies will be great for the game.

1 Like

Trading Systems can be so cool and ingame Chat too :smiley:

1 Like

I dunno, seems a bit troublesome to implement factoring in upgrade cards and rarities, people might try to trade with an alt account which is not good for the game at all, although it could be discouraged if you can only trade at a specific stress level maybe around 15

1 Like

it would be really cool to trade with my friends, though the last guy has a point, people would just open up 6 accounts and trade everything to one account.

1 Like

True, but having a level requirement would pretty much solve such issue

1 Like

A trading system like rocket league would be amazing!! But everyone is right, it would need a way to prevent card farming from other accounts

1 Like

would it? that would just make it take longer to get your 6 accounts ready, then the same problem would exist, just a bit less often

1 Like

True, a headache indeed.

1 Like

Or a card donations system like Clash Royal, but that just means you have to create a clan/alliance system…

1 Like

Talking about clash royale…
I think it’s a good thing to have specific card to buy in store that rotates every now and then

Right now it’s only pure gacha…
It’s okay if RNG still needed to have new phobies,
But please make the existed one to be buyable so we could upgrade the phobies we love :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah I like the idea of this, it doesnt even need to be high rarity, stuff like stabby and cassowary are huge to have in your collection and are only common, I still dont have the latter and its crippling sometimes not having these. It would be amazing having an option to buy rotated common/uncommons for a beefed up price (i’d happily spend 3000 tears/300 coffee beans for a cassowary) if you already own these too, you can just give the option for more upgrade cards so nobody is at a loss.

1 Like

With the system that Phobies currently has it might be a little difficult for the team to implement a feature such as this.
Additionally, there are concerns with alternative accounts.

It would be an interesting feature, though! I don’t have much authority regarding anything about this, though.

Definitely something that another team member would need to voice input on. :slight_smile:
(Someone that could provide a more technical description of why this could/could not work)

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about the game! We love knowing what the community thinks as we value our players’ feedback!

I have included your insights in my monthly Feedback report! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha :joy::joy: first thing came to my mind…

So it’s definitely no, it’ll ruin the game

1 Like