Cards/Deck Management

Since the game has tons of cards, when fighting in arena mode with a timer for each move it takes too long to swipe through the entire deck.
It would be great to have a side button to extend the deck to full screen so you can see all your cards better. Or at least filter the cards by “most used” or by “price”.

I wouldn’t say that going to battle with a smaller deck is a good idea since it goes against the main idea of the game. But being able to filter or choose them more easily would be great!

P.S. A big applause to the team behind this game. From the concept art to the gameplay everything is great!

1 Like

Hey Bettino! Thank you for the suggestion. This does sound like an interesting suggestion. :slight_smile: We will be happy to share it with the team for review and see what they think!

Thanks for submitting your suggestion/s ! We appreciate our playerbase’s recommendations in improving the game, but do note that not all suggestions could make it into the game as it depends on how feasible it is to include in the game, and if the team thinks your suggestion is good it could potentially take a while to see it in the game.

Anyway, I have added your suggestion/s in my monthly Community Suggestions report! :slight_smile: