How long does it take to get all phobies?

I’ve been playing the game for around a week or so, and I’ve got about 4 new phobies.
Can any experienced player tell me how long it took you to get all of them?
Thanks

2 Likes

If you’re just going to grind expect some time. I’ve played this game for over a year for about 300 hours and has only around 50 phobies.

4 Likes

With the monthly and the weekend reward i just got lucky and receive two rares. Heavo 2.0 and Furkin Leepricarn. Im happy af.

2 Likes

@Ginsting So guiding myself on this I’d guess it would hypothetically take about 900 hours to unlock all the phobies.
I don’t know if I’m going to play that much but at least I have a reference now.
Fingers crossed that they will become more accessible in a future update…

1 Like

Well, not exactly. You see, the more phobies you get, the chance of getting a new phobie becomes smaller. So I’d say it takes much more than 900 hours. But the first few times you open card packs the chance of getting a new phobie is high, and you get a guaranteed ultra rare from the first dreadful pack you buy if you don’t already have one.

2 Likes

Damn well clearly they don’t want us getting all the phobies.
I’d imagine that the most important phobies aren’t ultra rares, if that’s the case then it’s probably not that big of a stretch to get the ones that really matter.

5 Likes

Yeah, you can do good without ultra rares.

3 Likes

Some ultra rares are meh. You just need to keep your common phobies with good level. Of course some of them (URs) sometimes decides battles.
In terms of getting new rare ones its just luck. I was getting an ok time with and suddenly i got 2 Rares in a row.
My main goal its on getting Klepto(?)

3 Likes

I guess one of the downsides of this game is that you can play for a year and you still haven’t unlocked the phobie you wanted.
I guess that’s what they have to do to keep the game free.

The game Minion Masters has a feature where you get crystals whenever you obtain new cards by summoning. You can then use a lot of these crystals to unlock a card you don’t have.
I think this type of mechanic would suit Phobies.

5 Likes

I’ve played minion masters too, and the system is pretty good. Of course, phobies is a new game, so there will be lots of new additions in the future.

3 Likes

I have klepto! It’s so useful. you’ll love him when you get him.

1 Like