I opene the third scary pack, and got nothing

Im genuinely pissed off right now, if i could just jump off a building without hurting or killinh myself, i would. HOW IS MY LUCK THAT FUCKING BAD??? I ONLY GOT FUCKING BATCULA UPGRADE CARDS. I haven’t gotten a new phobie for TWO. WEEKS. AND A HALF. If phobie devs are reading this, PLEASE increase the chanses of a new phobie from the scary pack if possible. If i don’t get a new phobe the next pack, i dont know what I’ll do. I just can’t anymore-

@idknames231
@Rubbles

1 Like

Honestly same haven’t got anything in a while, but I’m fine with it.

Yeah my luck is absolutely trash as well its laughable, ive been stuck with the same old phobies ive had for a while now, and I wish there were events where you could compete for new phobies or at least something to make getting new units easier instead of the current grind, grind, grind and pray for something new when you finally get a pack that takes a week to get, and not even receive a new phobie, and the cap just make it 10x worse, i might go jump of mount Rushmore at this rate, Or should i say… mOunT CRuShMoRe

3 Likes

I’ve always wanted mount crushmore…

Same here
(OEDIDHJDIE 2O CHARECTERS)

1 Like

1 Like

YOOOOOO IVE ALWAYS WONDERED WHAT MOUNT CRUSHMORE WOULD TAST LI- W-wa-WAIT WHAT

1 Like

Me when mount smashmore:
Screenshot_20240729-195146_Phobies

2 Likes

Me when no phobies after 15,633 packs

2 Likes

Yoooo did you like my fleshcrawler teamwipe:D

Tf bro doing :skull: get this ZESTY AHH REPTILE-

Ohhhhh are ye roasting barneyzilla next?

I’ll eventually get my revenge damn it (also Cerberus is a lone survivor now. : (

Those were nice cerb plays but MY GOON IS TOO POWERFUL FOR YOU-uuuuuuuuuuwow that sounded like a gen alpha quote

Record ive seen is 192,000 tears worth of scary packs…. Dupes all of them. Poor dude that got them was super unlucky.

Daaanm… he spent half of a year saving tears just to get nothing?

Damn thats some commitment, if i saved for half a year straight and got nothing i would have quit no joke

1 Like

Who wouldn’t??? I would cry myself to sleep every day

I already do cry myself to sleep…Every night i think of it… the wretched monster that killed all of my loved ones Th-the…The c- co- THE TAX MAN

The collector will find you

1 Like