New S tier just dropped

This things gonna be crazy

2 Likes

Wow, pretty deadly to a group of mechanical

2 Likes

Good idea personally, and very great design !

ig its balanced. the hp is pretty low and imma say, the lowest

Its health isnt the lowest even for a 9 key frosty, akira and chuck are all lower
It trades 300 less health than heavo 3.0 with +1 movement, and trades 100 fire with 350 electric damage. The 3 movement 2 range is gonna allow for strong potential spawn sniping if you save up on keys on top of just being a fast 3.0 that completely melts mechanicals. I dont see any world where it isnt top tier

Very nice and kinda balanced maybe i should buy the pack

WE WERE LIED TO… kinda

So that means there’s gonna be 4 heavo’s and two being 9 key

1 Like

It seems to me that this is not fair in relation to the other 9 key phobias, since this is already the 3rd mechanical among the 9 key phobias and the 4th heavo

Yea I wonder why they don’t add another 9 key monster, undead, or dimensional. (I’m still wondering why it’s another heavo though)

1 Like

maybe they wanted to add a 3 tile moving guy in the 9 keys section, and since usually cars go really fast, they created lamborghini heavo

2 Likes

Now i want to see a realy long heavo

2 Likes

Your wish is my command

4 Likes

the limo heavo is real

3 Likes

XD, bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

Amazing, i need him in the game. No movements but he can reach all the map with 4000k damage.

I’ve come back after my break only to find out this. ARE. YOU. KIDDING ME.
AREA damage, ELECTRICAL damage AND 3 MOVEMENT RANGE?? even for a 9 key phobie that’s too OP

idk man, ultra rare nine key with only 1900 health is kinda pretty maybe very OP, but I guess apparently the mech counters all have to be mech too I guess