Over powers

Why is it everyone I vs now is getting UR Phobies yet I can’t even bloody get a new one all your UR are way over powered and if half way in a match someone throws them in I just leave because half the time it take too long just to get rid of them you need to sort out the power issue with some Phobies and give better chances to people to get this games just becoming a pay to play

1 Like

your 1st dreadful pack will give you a guaranteed ultra rare

1 Like

Like I have R420 right now to spend on a silly phone game that shouldn’t cost that much money I honestly feel like I’m on a different planet since everyone can afford this like it’s nothing

1 Like

Ultra rares aren’t actually much better than a common or uncommon phobie of the same level. The game does a good job balancing them, and ultra rares normally only have unique abilities, so you can play well without ultra rares.
moley bully
grimes
Look at moley bulley and gimes-They have the same hp, but moley bulley has more damage, but since grimes is a ultra rare, it has a special ability, whereas moley bulley has none.
If you manage to get to Lv.70, you’ll get Yeti, which is a ultra rare. Also you can try opening horrific packs-The first one i opened gave me a ultra rare.

3 Likes