Pay-to-win balance solution

Check this out: Not only that (that I’ve already wrote), the most confusing part of that is that the every time one should to check the enemy health and attack to undertstand will it be enough to trade with it or not and rethink and recalculate the whole game strategy for this; and althought it may add a certain zest to the game, specially in the async mode, but in the arena mode this turns it into a mathematical contest of who multiplies 3 digit numbers (creature attack) by 2 faster and adds them together (very often 2 creatures can attack at once) to understand what to do next to get the value from trades. And I would be fine with that and even enjoy it if there was no imbalance, such as, for example, [ EDIT: Deleted this part of the post as it violates Rule #10 of our Community Guideline and Rules stated here - CM NekoRei ] and there is a lot of that. I don’t know about you, but for me it’s shamefull when I think about if there were tournaments for this game and commentator says: “Well, his cat is level 437, a level less than his, and he now can’t make that move.” And I can’t even imagine how ashamed it would be to comment on this game to the commentator, because he would either have to not talk about it directly, and try to justify the fact that one has an advantage over the other because of the dough, or take the devil’s side to talk about it directly. Only I wouldn’t comment on that.

Moreover, the individuality of creatures with such a game system deteriorates - due to the lack of accurate “knowledge” about whether there is enough damage to exchange, because you need to check the level every time, you don’t know if you see the same cat from the last game - or not. That is, the fact that the cat is drawn as a character skin does not tell you anything more about him, because you still need to check his stats and level, and the fact that he is a cat, and even one of a kind in the game, with such characteristics of movement points, attack radius, etc. - already in the background. And etc, etc, etc…

2 Likes