Phobie Idea 4: Davy Jones

Damage: 350 quite low for a seven key
Movement: 2 flying cuz yk its like a cursed floating ship and since there’s no water so it flies
Range: 2 i was thinking it may be shoots a cannonball or smth
Health: 2700 decent health
Super: Scallywags, begone. The ship would like swell or smth and it would be a reverse version of Akira, pushing all units rather than pulling them

Thoughts: a cheaper variant of Akira with less damage and health, and push instead of pull, which is harder to set up than pulling, however, this dude could potentially be a menace on some abyss maps like Another One Bites The Dust and (shiver me timbers) The Once Lure. However I made this phobie a seven key rather than 9 key and only a rare rather than an ultra rare bc I felt like pushing is worse for setups than pulling just because your pushing them away rather than pulling them in.

Let me know in the comments if you would use this phobie and if its op, balanced or under powered

I will try to make a new one every couple of days so stay tuned!

I think that the idea is very good. I just wouldn’t put dimensional but rather machanical.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback. I put dimensional bc it was a cursed ship but it could also have been mech ig

Cursed, Sorry I forgot. But the developers will figure it out anyway.

1 Like