Phobie's tier list (1.7)

My tier list for phobies, this is just my opinion based on how I play.
Make your own and reply to me please.

3 Likes

I know this is an update long ago but there are just some that i really dont agree with
Noxious- how, hes super useful for only 5 keys, hes one of my top 3 phobies, because he flies, he has full aoe dmg, poison aoe dmg, and an alr amount of atk
Octo naughty- hes only 1 extra key and hes a lot tankier than miss moffat, sure no poison, but when was the last time you used moffat for poison, exactly, octo has ranged dmg, making him also viable for normal attacking aswell
Gesund heit- again how, hes super cheap for a huge amount of ranged dmg, i use him often aswell and mostly doesnt dissapoint
Mildred- a huge amount of atk and a big amount of aoe yeah, but it has a 1 turn cooldown, meaning shes vulnerable for 1 turn, you can try and bring her close to your phobies and if she attacks, you get 2 whole turns to kill her, and shes pretty slow
Jammy fish- i mean, i dont talk abt the ability, its not too useful, but she flies by 2 and attacks by two for only 3 keys, quite similar to 2 other 3 key phobies here ahem ahem murder wing and tooth fairy ahem ahem, she really isnt that bad if youre looking at her statwise

Note that this is a list based off of practical use/pure flexibility of abilities and stats (some more than others)

• I’ve never really liked noxious, not because i’ve had trouble with them, but the players that try to push it usually end up with 8+ keys lost in 1 turn, and lose all of their main advantages (I would show you a clip but the last time I fought against someone with noxious it was before the undead orchestra update).

• Octo-naugthy, i have an account solely based off of him, he cost more so ofc hes gonna have more health. “That’s it, Really?” - my reaction when i pulled him on my alt. as for Miss moffat, She is useful, one hit and your dimensional phobies are gone without a heal.

• (I apologize gesundheit, you carried me through the beginning but now you cant survive any other phobies unless u got two others behind you ) Gesundheit is a hit or a miss, you cant really play any 1 movement phobies on a small map late game, (even though its a small map) you cant rely on him even if its damage is op.

• Mildred, honestly left a good first impression. carried me to doomsday 1. That’s really it.
    KITTY GO BOOM

• Jammy fish if you just looking at it as an attack mon is not bad, but why the ability? id rather somethin’ like a paralysis aoe 1 range or something like that. But the 1 key? c’mon thats like asking someone if you can borrow money and they reach into your pocket and hand you your wallet

From what i’ve seen in Apocalypse The Blob is pretty bad. You essentially just back up until it can’t get you; it has to go twice as far as other one-movement phobies to hurt anything. Sacrificing a sheeping gas into them is well worth it if you can get another unit at at the same time, and it’ll probably kill ‘em unless they heal.

the blob was a joke on the tier list, i genuinely believe that he is one of the, if not the worst phobie in the game