Reward system

Hi everyone, i am curious about is the reward system are different in each country?

I click the offer from tapjoy rewards wall and i received the 1st and 2nd rewards. However, when i reach the 3rd rewards, tapjoy reward team states that i use vpn to get the offer. I be like… What… Who will notice that. Now they state that if i use vpn again i will received a permanant suspension.

But the issue is, i did not even use vpn to play this game and how do i know when will i ‘suddenly’ get permanent suspension without notices.

I am very disappointed on this game due to this is the third time i failed to received the rewards. I had waste my efforts for those rewards but the team just deny it. A full refund might be my final option due to the future unconscious permanent suspension.

The game is fun but the rewards system is defect
Hope every player will not encounter this issue and received the rewards that you should. (◍•ᴗ•◍)

What do you mean by “tapjoy”? I haven’t seen anything like that.

According to google, Tapjoy’s technology makes it possible for app publishers to offer you virtual currency rewards for completing ad offers, and for advertisers to show you those ad offers.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you mean that. I understand now.