The chances that have UR phobies

Good, I was lucky enough to invest money in the game to take advantage of the discounts, it is incredible that 14,000 coffee did not give me an ultrara and only 2 rare new ones with some other common and uncommon ones, the truth is that they make me want, let’s go upstairs and increase the chances of getting ultraras, these things frustrate anyone and make you want to leave the game, if the game is great, correcting the odds would generate more enthusiasm and more when the game is in the beginning of its creation, thank you very much and greetings .
Not everything is bussines.
Just in case I opened 7 packages of 2000 coffee.

Buenas, tuve la suerte de invertir dinero en el juego para aprovechar los descuentos, es increible que 14000 de cafe no me salio una ultrara y apenas 2 raras nuevas con alguna que otra comun y poco común la verdad que sacan las ganas, vamo arriba y aumenten las probabilidades de sacar ultraras, estas cosas frustran a cualquiera y dan ganas de dejar el juego, en si el juego esta buenisimo, corrigiendo las probabilidades generarían mayor entusiasmo y más cuando el juego está en los inicios de su creación, muchas gracias y saludos.
No todo es negocio.
Por las dudas abri 7 paquetes de 2000 de cafe.

3 Likes