Update idea: Campfire tales

Welcome to camp IceLake, a forgotten camp of all things cursed and mythical.

This idea up date adds 7 new phobies

About: Who knew something a sugary could be so menacing! Marshy acts similar to Blue except that It removes movement for one turn.

About: The Storyteller sits by the lakeside playing his guitar reminiscent of his living life, if you decide to listen to his stories you’ll want listen, over, and over, and over… forever. The storytellers attack naturally debuffs an enemy.

About: A angry spirit controlling a raging fire still trying to seek his revenge. Firepit uses his ability to create flaming destruction around him.

About: A mechanical twist of the cursed tree movie trope created by a genius inventor. Hor-fir’s passive ability gives shared pain to enemy’s deciding to attack. Credit to @IDKnames231 for the idea

About: a stealthy forest hunter waiting for its next meal. The wendigo’s passive invisibility ability makes it a fierce hunter.

About: credit to @IDKnames231 for the idea. The trapper set traps to protect the campers from animals, the campers didn’t agree how he did it though. The trappers traps makes enemy’s that land on it lose a turn.

About: (I’m going to be honest I ran out of ideas).

Rarity’s (forgot to add them):

Marshy: Rare
The Storyteller: Rare
Firepit: Uncommon
Hot-fir: Rare
Wendigo: Ultra Rare (exclusive sale [kinda like how skinwalker is right now)
Trapper: Rare
Nessy: Common

Event: Dimensional Chaos

New profile pictures:
The Wendigo
‘Just a marshmallow’
Firepit

That’s the end, enjoy your stay… while you can…

(This idea has been with me for a while now)

1 Like

I like all of your Phobies but I like the Idea of Wendigo the most

Yea the wendigo was the reason why I made this

Love it, want it, need it, simple as that

Sadly… it’ll never happen

1 Like

Bro like a while ago one of my cousins brothers was watching Captain Underpants and there was a monster that looked a lot like Firepit. This is actually a really good update idea

What is it with this game and that goofy ahh series

ME ENCANTA MARSHY!!! El primero es adorable y perfecto :100: