Wendigo Phobie Idea Concept Art!

This is my fanmade Phobie concept art! Its a Wendigo! Based on north american tribe folk lore, the wendigo is a beast that symbolizes greed, hunger, and cannibalism. It can move more than 108/km an hour according to folklore which is why it has 3 movement and a 3 range charge ability. And can’t die unless its heart (which is frozen in ice) is burnt with fire (lets just say stepping on it works too) which i why it has resurrection. Though the resurrection is a bonus and might push it over the edge in balance. Hope you like it!

3 Likes

I love this idea, but what’s his life and how many keys does he cost?

1 Like

I am not actually sure myself, it’s up to imagination. Though what do you think the health, and key costs should be?

1 Like

Incredible art btw! I think it could be 6 keys and 1800
Health maybe :thinking: (that’s only my opinion maybe it could be higher or lower but that’s what I think)

1 Like

this looks so official

7 cost unit
1800 health
450 damage
every enemy killed with its special gives 100 base attack

Holy crap this looks legit dude, I think it would be fair to make it a 6-7 key phobie

How about instead of ressurection if not stepped on, when it shows its frozen heart state, it can only die if its hit with a fire attack (example: snowball’s shishkabab), and id not done it ressurects, to keep it more on the folklore side:D

what if it becomes a special time or something like a trap that does damage or reduces movement by 1?

Bro literally I’d love if you do the art of mi phobies idea, i love the art you do, anyways for the phobie, idk if 3 range move and attack (for the ability) is good, that can be a little bit powerful in my opinion