What is your phobia?

Hi Phobians

I take advantage of this forum, and the game with its original theme, to ask you the question:

What is your phobia?

In my case, my phobia is Ice, having had an accident at my young age, I have a horror of ice, as soon as I see it, I lose my means and I am anxious :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I fear deep bodies of water, or they call it thalassophobia. Same incident, I almost got drowned when I was still young and started not liking big bodies of water because of that :mask:

3 Likes

I fear candles, they call it keriphobia I think. No origin, I somehow had it since I was 2 yrs. old

2 Likes

I have fear of infinite voids, such as space. I am actually interested in space, but going there, the infinite black void? No no no…

2 Likes

I hav fear of the dead and high places, funny enough i love the undead race

2 Likes

I have Acrophobia, wich is fear of heights, i am tall and whenever i climb stairs or i’m on a rooftop, i get an incredible anxiety and i shiver almost every moment, can’t even stand on a chair without suffering said fear.

I also have entomophobia wich is fear of bugs, i feel unease with them, just a very very few exceptions like, flies, ants, butterflies, etc

2 Likes

I have Escalaphobia, which is the fear of escalators, it appeared when I fell of one and got really hurt when I was young.

2 Likes

I think I fear the ocean, the feeling of being in a huge place and a shark or someting else can attack you… Anytime!

2 Likes

That’s a quite interesting topic :slight_smile:

In my case its probably agoraphobia, I really dislike crowded places, its a permanent state of anxiety. Got lost twice as a kid in a city, was found 4h /6h later each time :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

sedatephobia the story behind this phobia is traumatizing
and jimpPhobia ofc

1 Like

spiders!
Who is not afraid of an insect with 8 eyes and 8 legs, which runs up your leg?

1 Like

probably thalassophobia.

2 Likes

Arachnophobia aka spiders and I also have the fear of compressed gasses always think one will pop open and end me

1 Like

I have extreme fear of cockroaches ( Katsaridaphobia) and I have fear of heights ( Acrophobia ).

I had a dream once. I was standing on a ledge of a very high building, then I saw a window that I can get in so I slowly went towards it. As I attempted to get in the window, I saw cockroach crawl it’s way up towards me from inside the room. Instead of getting crawled on by a cockroach I decided to jump to my death. Suffice to say I am more scared of cockroaches than heights hahaha.

2 Likes

Fear of going to hell.

Also chronophobia (fear of passing time)

1 Like

I got a fear of getting matched up with someone 27 levels higher than me…

3 Likes

i have a fear of going down escalators due to

1. my mom injuring her ankles on one
  2. being bullied for almost falling down an escalator while carrying shoeboxes

plus i just dont like em >:/

2 Likes

Sprouting potatoes or plants with roots for some reason give me the shivers / creep me out.
If I have a bag of potatoes and don’t eat them within a reasonable amount of time, I can’t even be bothered to look at them.

It’s terrifying.
(pleasedon’tjudgeme)

2 Likes

I’m not.

I find them pretty cute!

Pteronarcophobia (the fear of flies) is one of my phobias, also claustrophobia (the fear of tight spaces) like spaces you find in caves where you can only enter lying down on your chest and there’s barely enough wiggle room to move about.

Not sure where the fear of flies came about, but whenever there’s a close up image of a fly and their jerky movements as well, I can actually feel my flesh crawl and I just feel irrationally scared of them.